Dec 9, 2012
I’ve been noticing that the number of comments is increasing (YAY!) but so has the number of comments I’ve had to reject (not so yay 🙁 ). I think it is time to lay down some ground rules. These rules are subject to change with no notice.
This is a G-rated site. Do not post anything that you would not want a child to see or would not want your child to post.
NO Personal Info: PERIOD
- Do not post your real life name
- Do not post your email
- Do not use a real life picture as an avatar
- Do not post anything that can be used to identify you in real life
Content of Comments
- Again do not post anything you would not want a child to see.
- Make sure your comment references some of the content of the post (i.e. make sure we can tell that you actually read the post). I know people like to leave compliments like ‘awesome site’ and ‘awesome post’ (and we do appreciate the support :)) but… so does EVERY spam bot. We need you to mention something in the post or we may not be able to tell the difference between you and the bots.
- Links to other wizard101/pirate101 fan-sites and the main sites are ok as long as they relate to the content of the post.
- Positive comments or constructive criticism only. Comments that bash other, especially third parties, are not allowed.